This depends on the countries. In the future release, there will be a possibility to set the time frame within which the alert must be handled and allow OBP/MAH users to filter by remaining time to see which alerts need to be dealt with first.
The required alert response time depending on countries is as follows:
· ASAP: Denmark and Finland
· 1 day: Slovenia and Spain (Spain at the end of the stabilisation period).
· 1-3 days: Estonia
· 2 days: Iceland, Latvia, Luxembourg, and Poland
· 3 days: Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Malta, Norway, and Sweden
· 7 days: Germany and Romania
· 10 days: Slovakia
· 14 days: Czech Republic and Northern Ireland
· Not defined: Belgium, Bulgaria, Hungary, Ireland, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Netherlands and Portugal
For further clarification on this article please feel free to contact the EMVO Helpdesk.
Phone no: +32 2 657 00 08